Dr. Daniel Tonke
- Robotic cell scheduling
- Semiconductor industries
09/2008 – 07/2010
M.Sc. Industrial and Systems Engineering.
10/2005 – 10/2011
Dipl.-Ing Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen (Maschinenbau).
- Robotic-cell scheduling with pick-up constraints and uncertain processing times. IISE Transactions (accepted for publication), 2018 more…
- Maintenance, shutdown, and production scheduling in semiconductor robotic cells. International Journal of Production Research 56 (9), 2018, 3306–3325 more…
- Pattern-based supply network planning in the pharmaceutical industry. Computers & Chemical Engineering 77, 2015, 43-58 more…
- Modeling, Analysis, and Scheduling of Cluster Tools With Two Independent Arms. IEEE Transactions on Automation Science and Engineering 13 (2), 2016, 1176 - 1188 more…
- Scheduling of a dual-armed cluster tool with two independent robot arms. IEEE International Conference on Automation Science and Engineering, 2012Seoul, South Korea, 200-205 more…